THE RATIO MATTERS
• A full-Spectrum THC-free* CBD, providing full-spectrum benefits (entourage effect) without the
THC psychoactive effects.
• Curatio has a proprietary CBD profile formulated with a unique ratio of cannabinoids, terpenes, and triglycerides.
• Research has demonstrated that the ratio of cannabinoids (CBD, CBN, CBG, CBC, CBDV) terpenes and
triglycerides matter and can work synergistically to unlock a wider set of benefits compared to CBD alone.
• Curatio full-spectrum THC-free* CBD oil is derived from organic hemp, grown in Colorado, USA.
• The THC in our hemp is converted into CBN through a unique technology making Curatio a
whole – plant extract thus, full- spectrum.
• Curatio uses a water-soluble base as the ideal carrier for our medical-grade CBD drops, allowing for
significant absorption to occur before product reaches the stomach.
• Curatio uses a state-of-the-art nanoemulsion technology to miniaturize the droplet size that carries the
CBD to 40 nanometers , greatly increasing absorption (5-7x) — bioavailability, onset and duration-of-action.
• Curatio products are manufactured to high-level specifications with close tolerances — yielding potency,
consistency and purity, batch to batch, product to product.
• All products are third-party lab tested three times, at active ingredient 2 times and finished product, to
verify THC-free*, manufacturing values and purity.
*THC not detectable at current standards of measure (<0.02%)